Sunday, January 10, 2010

Klinkalink's Links...



That’s me. Klinkalink. A pseudonym I came up with years ago when I was into making jewellery. Little did I know it would stick with me into my writing life. I was originally attracted to the name because the word sounded like clinking jewellery. I’ve kept it because it sounds kind of dopey, and is a constant reminder of the old adage: Don’t take yourself so seriously.

The reason I am using it for my blog is because, taking the jewellery metaphor a bit further, links make up a chain. A chain makes a circle (as in a necklace) and the circle is the symbol of life. More specifically, described here, it is my life. If you see only one link, that is only one piece of who I am. Even a couple of links and you still don’t get the whole picture.

So, my blogs will be the links that make up me – my thoughts, my interests, my rants.
I am inviting you into my circle of links. Together we will be adding links to the chain.

Namaste’

No comments:

Post a Comment