Monday, January 11, 2010

Books I've read in 2009


Here is a list of books I’ve read in the last year. Please tell me which ones you liked and which ones you hated. I’ve grouped them roughly in the order I liked them.


A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzgerald
Swoon by Nina Malkin
The Host by Stephenie Meyer

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Evermore by Alyson Noel
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Shadowland by Alyson Noel

Fade by Lisa McMann
Wake by Lisa McMann

The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters

Skinned by Robin Wasserman

The Mediator by Meg Cabot
Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
Don’t Die Dragonfly by Linda Joy Singleton
Project 17 by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Switch by Carol Snow
Immortal by Gillian Shields


What I’m reading now: Fallen by Lauren Kate
What I’m reading next: Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Midnighters #1 by Scott Westerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment